
So, I've been doing some browsing on the internet and catalogue to start getting some ideas for a nursery theme. I need to find something neutral that will work for either a little boy or a little girl, and in my mind I'm thinking neutral = plain. Right now, I THINK I've decided on: lambs! Lambs, I think, are the perfect fit for both a girl or a boy, and they're white - so my neutral/plain desire is fulfilled! :) I found this bedding at Potterybarn Kids so far and I really like it. Right now the room is painted a light aqua blue color. My thought is that if we end up having a boy, we'll keep it blue, and if baby Barnes ends up being a girl, we'll just have the nursery painted shortly after she arrives. Either way, this bedding will match whatever color wall we choose. We both like the peachy/pink color used in the picture - but I can't imagine painting the room PEACH only for us to have a boy that could have had a blue room! Decisions, decisions! If we had a Potterybarn Kids down here, I think I would be paying them a visit every single day right now just to wander around and imagine it all inside our little nursery!




2 comments on "Sweet Lambie"
Nicki this is beautiful.
Thanks!! I totally want to just buy it all up right now, but I can't bring myself to spend the money.... maybe I'll start doing it one piece at a time - or wait for it all to go on sale! :)
Post a Comment