Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Bun is Growing!


11 weeks, 4 days - Today I think I look noticeably pregnant! Without currently having a job, I don't typically have a reason to get dressed up and wear "real" clothes (like I would to go to work or out somewhere) , so I've been mostly hiding out in skirts and athletic shorts each day. Well, today I put on a pair of "real" shorts with a fitted tank top and quick checked myself in the mirror only to be pleasantly surprised that I actually have a baby belly! It seems to change throughout the day... as the day goes on my stomach gets bigger, but it's definitely there! I also think I started to feel the hardness of my uterus the other day, too, which means it's growing along with baby inside. My noticeable belly may have given me my first taste of "nesting," too! Without a basement in our new house to store stuff in, the room that will be the nursery has become the perfect place to put those extra things we have no other spot for. I cleaned out the closet and organized it with all of the gifts we've already received for the baby (we've received more things than I thought already.... this kid is going to be spoiled!!), and started finding new homes for the other things in the room too. I'm having fun trying to visualize what the room will look like 1 year from now..... and having trouble deciding whether I think it'll be pink or blue!

0 comments on "The Bun is Growing!"

Post a Comment