Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Unreal!


I just stumbled across this video on my babycenter.com website and thought it was SO amazing to see. I wanted to post it here to share it with you all. It's an animation of "baby" right now where he/she is at, from weeks 15-20. Eventhough I read all about every little "milestone" that baby has achieved week to week, and I document them all in my weekly posts, I still just can't believe all that has developed on our little one thus far. It's still very surreal to me that we're this far into our pregnancy and will soon be half way there to meeting our little one! In watching this video I learned that baby can start hearing us now/soon!! (Jen B., you mentioned reading to lil' Kaden throughout your pregnancy, and I was excited to begin doing that- but thought we still had a ways to go before our baby would actually hear us - I was, apparently, wrong!) In any event, enjoy the video!

2 comments on "Unreal!"

Sue Barnes said...

That was a GREAT video!! It is unbelievable how much is happening with the baby and what he/she is doing at this stage of your pregnancy. That is amazing about the hearing. Tell the daddy-to-be to watch his language. Sue

Nicole Barnes on July 15, 2009 at 12:12 PM said...

Haha :) I know, I told him if the baby's first words are something that is "less preferred," we will all know who to blame!

Post a Comment